CADGPT - AI Expert System for CAD Users.
We understand that your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting it. All personal information collected by us is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Collection of Personal Information
When using our Services, we may ask for personal information such as name, email address, telephone number, payment information, and other relevant information. We may also collect information about the way you interact with our Services, for example the features you use and the pages you visit.
How We Use Personal Information
Personal information collected will be used by us in the following ways:
* To provide, maintain, improve and modify our Services;
* To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries;
* To personalize and improve our Services and better understand your needs;
* To send you promotional messages and newsletters;
* To detect and prevent fraud;
* To analyze and evaluate use of our Services; and
* To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our Services or as otherwise required or permitted by law or regulation.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, such as service providers, in order to provide our services. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their own purposes.
We use physical and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or disclosure will never occur.
To the extent applicable data protection laws provide you with the right to:
* Access your personal information;
* Rectify or correct your personal information;
* Request the deletion of your personal information;
* Object to the processing of your personal information;
* Request that your personal information is transferred to another data controller;
* Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information;
* Receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you; and
* Make a complaint to your local data protection authority.
CADGPT™ may occasionally generate incorrect information, may occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content, limited knowledge of world and events after 2021. CADGPT™ is trained to decline inappropriate requests. You are interacting with an AI system and you should be aware of the limitations of the AI system. Our goal is to make AI systems more natural and safe to interact with. Your feedback will help us improve. Powered by ChatGPT-4, OpenAI, Amazon AWS, Wolfram, Elaine AI, BackToCAD, and Expert Robotics AI Tools.
Answers to questions are not protected by copyright. Copyright law protects only original works that are fixed in a tangible or material form, such as books, photographs, music and software. Answers to questions are not fixed or tangible works, therefore they cannot be copyrighted. This means that whatever our AI responds to, you can use it however you like.
© Copyright 2023. Expert Robotics LLC, Florida, USA. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. CADGPT is a trademark (Reg. #97846047) of Expert Robotics LLC, Florida, USA. AutoCAD is a trademark of Autodesk Inc. CHATGPT, OpenAI are trademarks of OpenAI Inc. USA. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site.